If your enrollment through GridBid was rejected by your provider, don’t worry. Contracts can be rejected for several reasons and there’s often an easy fix. The topics below are intended to help you troubleshoot common issues.
The most common reason a contract is rejected is due to bad credit, lack of credit, or the provider not being able to locate your credit profile.
· Verify legal name and address are correct.
· If you operate under multiple business names, try using a different entity name.
· Complete a personal guarantee in the business owners name (email us).
· Send 2 recent bills showing zero-balance to email@example.com
· Request a letter of credit from your current supplier showing 12 months of good payment history.
· Pay a fully refundable deposit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a deposit quote.
GridBid uses real-time pricing in order to make sure our customers have access to the lowest rates. If you started an enrollment more than 24-hours before the time that you completed signing up, rates may have changed. If rates go up, and we can’t get the provider to accept the enrollment, then you’ll have to re-enroll using today’s rates. Your previous enrollment will be void, and you can safely sign up again using current rates.
· Refresh pricing and submit a new contract with today’s rate.
· If it’s after 5:00 PM (CST), wait until 8:30 AM (CST) tomorrow to enroll
· Contact email@example.com to review this issue.
GridBid has built in safeguards to prevent a contract from being submitted with missing information, so this is this issue doesn’t happen often. But if the other reasons for rejection don’t apply to you, then your enrollment could be missing some necessary fields.
1. Make sure all signature and initial fields have been completed.
2. Verify that your ESID Number(s) and service addresses are correct.
3. Forget to upload tax exempt form during sign up? Send in your completed exemption form or request a blank form by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your contract is rejected, the provider will give us the reason why and what steps you can take to get the contract approved. We will reach out to you directly and walk you through the whole process. Don’t panic, we’ll be in touch with you soon to help you resolve the issue.
If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to call us at 1-833-GRIDBID or send us an email at email@example.com.